Campervan Paperwork
The book covers how to insure your vehicle whilst converting. It has a list of specialist conversion insurers. The different types of  MOT's are discussed and how to get you van Re-registered as a Motor Caravan is covered also.
This section of the book contains :
  • DVLA registration, before and after conversion
  • Camper van and conversion insurance
  • Tax
  • MOT's (class 4 and others)